Welcome to Honda Skill on Amazon Alexa. With this Skill, you can access your Honda Car from the comfort of your home and also explore information about Honda Cars
You may be a Honda connect user, or not, or hearing us for the first time, there’s an experience for everyone. Packed with a wide range of capabilities, this Honda Skill will let you remotely lock / unlock your car doors, turn on AC and set cooling modes, fetch the current location of the car, share service history and even check the status of the engine health, head light, fuel, odometer reading, doors, battery health, seatbelts, and many more.
Who can use this skill?
This skill is designed for the following customers who can enjoy the benefits of this Skill from the comfort of their homes:
1. Honda Connect App User (Connected & Non-Connected)
2. Guest user
To experience the exciting functionalities such as remotely locking car doors, fetching current location, and others, simply link your Honda Connect account with the Honda Skill on Amazon Alexa companion app. If you don’t have a Honda Connect Account, you can still use this skill to explore information about Honda by enabling this skill
If you are a Honda Connect App User follow the below steps
• Link your Honda Connect App account with Honda Skill in the Amazon Alexa companion app.
• Refer the ‘Example Utterances’ below to get started.
• For remote operations, a four-digit Voice Pin will be set up for added security and authentication. This can be reset at any time.
If you’re a guest user, you can still explore the exciting world of Honda by enabling the skill and then saying “Alexa, Open Honda & explore”.
‘Alexa, Open Honda’
‘Alexa, ask Honda to turn ON the car’s AC’
‘Alexa, ask Honda to tell me about car models’
‘Alexa, ask Honda to lock my doors’
‘Alexa, ask Honda for my car status’
‘Alexa, ask Honda about my service history’
'Alexa, ask Honda for help’
• Honda Skill works only in India
• You can access the Skill in English_India and English_US.
To share feedback or ask for help, please write to us: Customer_relations@hondacarindia.com
- "Alexa ask honda to turn on my car a. c."